Saint Paul's Recycling Drop-Off Center
Saint Paul's recycling drop-off center is managed by Eureka Recycling and hosted by Advanced Disposal. Contact us with any questions about the drop-off center.
Anyone can bring sorted recycling materials to the drop-off for free.
309 Como Avenue (Como & Minnehaha), Saint Paul, MN 55103
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays and holidays.
Look for the large containers to the right of Advanced Disposal's entrance.
The following recyclable materials are accepted for FREE
Paper & Cardboard
These items can be mixed together and placed in bins labeled "paper & cardboard".
- Magazines, Mail, Phonebooks, Office Paper. Please put shredded paper in a closed paper bag.
- Boxboard (like cereal and toothpaste boxes)- pop & beer boxes are ok, too!
- Newspaper, with inserts.
- Corrugated Cardboard & Pizza Boxes (takeout/delivery pizza boxes only)- no heavily caked cheese or grease, remove all contents. No frozen pizza boxes.
- No paper towel or toilet paper tubes
- No egg cartons or egg carton-type material
- No paper cups, plates, or napkins
- No refrigerated or frozen food boxes
- No tissue or wrapping paper
Bottles & Cans
These items can be mixed together and placed in bins labeled "bottles & cans".
- Steel & Aluminum Cans, Foil & Tray. Rinse clean, labels are ok.
- Glass Bottles & Jars. Rinse clean, remove caps and lids.
- #1 and #2 Plastic bottles only- see next category for other plastics.
- No dishes or cookware
- No ceramics or pottery
- No window glass or mirrors
- No aerosol cans
- No scrap metal
Most Plastic Food and Beverage Containers
Look for the separate plastics bin.
Empty, rinse, flatten, put caps or lids back on if you can.
NO #3 or #6 plastic. Click here for more details.
Clothes and Linens
Place them in the bin marked "Clothes & Linens".
- Reusable items, worn and torn items, and rags: including towels, sheets, blankets, curtains, tablecloths, fabric scraps, belts, coats, hats, gloves, shoes, and boots.
- All items must be clean and dry.
Questions? Call our Zero-Waste Hotline.
Note: Advanced Disposal also accepts other materials, including brush, tires, appliances, and electronics, for a fee. Call Advanced Disposal at (651) 487-8546 for more information.
Plastics Accepted at Saint Paul's Recycling Drop-off Center
Questions? Ideas? Concerns?
Questions about your recycling program? Want to know more about how to recycle and reduce waste in other ways? We want to hear from you.
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or leave a message
return to top
Last update: January 2015